IAAH 11th World Congress on Adolescent Health, 27-29th October, 2017 Investing in Adolescent Health: the Future is Now
The IAAH 2017 World Congress welcomes submission of abstracts that make an original contribution to the field of adolescent health.
Abstracts on any topic relevant to adolescent health are welcomed, and will be considered for oral presentation within parallel sessions or for presentation as a poster. If you do not see a specific topic that your abstract relates to in the list provided with the abstract submission form, please select “Other”.
The submission of Standard abstracts is now open, and the deadline for their submission is midnight GMT on 17th April 2017. The lead author will be informed of the Congress Organisers’ decision on Standard abstracts by 7th June 2017.Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Type of Abstract (Type 1: Research or Type 2: Policies and programmes)
- Title (max 30 words)
- Text (max 350 words)
- Type 1 sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Type 2 sections: Background, Description, Lessons learned, Conclusions/Next steps
- Ethical Research Declaration
- List of additional authors (max 12)
- Surname, Initials, Affiliation for each